TOWN OF FREEDOM
BOARD MEETING NOTICE & AGENDA
DATE:Tuesday, April 17, 2018 TIME: 7:00 pm
PLACE:Town of Freedom Hall, 103 N Maple Street, North Freedom.
SUBJECTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Call meeting to order / Pledge of Allegiance
2. Verify notices have been posted to certify compliance with open meeting law.
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Agenda
5. Approve Minutes from previous meeting(s)
6. Treasurer’s report
7. Public Comment (Limit to 3 Minutes)
8. Patrolman’s Report
9. Discuss/Update/Action on Plan Commission Recommendation on CSM of Green Property
10. Discuss/Update/Action on Freedom Road Bridge items
11. Discuss/Update/Action on Road Tour
12. Discuss/Update/Action on Weinke Road
13. Discuss/Update/Action on Brush Control Options in Township
14. Discuss/Update/Action on 2018 Highway Maintenance Program
15. Discuss/Update/Action on Building Permit Ordinance 213-18
16. Discuss/Update/Action on Penalty Provision (Citation) Ordinance 214-18
17. Discuss/Action on CT Form
18. Discuss/Update/Action to approve Vouchers.
Posted: April 16, 2018
Town of Freedom Clerk
NOTE: It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting.
NOTE:The board requests anyone desiring to make a comment should raise their hand and wait to be acknowledged by the Town Chair before speaking.