TOWN OF FREEDOM
BOARD MEETING NOTICE & AGENDA
DATE:Tuesday, September 11, 2018TIME: 7:00 pm
PLACE:Town of Freedom Hall, 103 N Maple Street, North Freedom.
SUBJECTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Call meeting to order / Pledge of Allegiance
2. Verify notices have been posted to certify compliance with open meeting law.
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Agenda
5. Approve Minutes from previous meeting(s)
6. Treasurer’s report
7. Public Comment (Limit to 3 Minutes)
8. Patrolman’s Report
9. Discuss/Action on Work Truck Transmission
10. Discuss/Update/Action on Freedom Road Bridge items
11. Discuss/Update/Action on Town Road Construction
12. Discuss/Update/Action on Plan Commission Recommendation on Zastrow Conditional Use Permit/Other Required Permits
13. Discuss/Update/Action on Solar Permitting Issues in Township
14. Discuss/Update Cox Road Abandonment
15. Discuss/Update/Action on Changing Posting Locations
16. Discuss/Update/Action to approve Vouchers.
Posted: September 10, 2018
Town of Freedom Clerk
NOTE: It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting.
NOTE:The board requests anyone desiring to make a comment should raise their hand and wait to be acknowledged by the Town Chair before speaking.