TOWN OF FREEDOM
BOARD MEETING NOTICE & AGENDA
DATE:Tuesday, December 12, 2017TIME: 7:00 pm
PLACE:Town of Freedom Hall, 103 N Maple Street, North Freedom.
SUBJECTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Call meeting to order / Pledge of Allegiance
2. Verify notices have been posted to certify compliance with open meeting law.
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Agenda
5. Approve Minutes from previous meeting(s)
6. Treasurer’s report
7. Public Comment (Limit to 3 Minutes)
8. Patrolman’s Report
9. Discuss/Update/Action on Freedom Road Bridge items
10. Discuss/Update/Action on Setting Caucus Date
11. Discuss/Update/Action on 4H Use of Town Hall Room
12. Discuss/Update/Action on Appointing Election Inspectors for 2018-2019 Elections
13. Discuss/Update/Action to approve Vouchers.
Posted: December 7, 2017
Town of Freedom Clerk
NOTE: It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting.
NOTE:The board requests anyone desiring to make a comment should raise their hand and wait to be acknowledged by the Town Chair before speaking.