Home : Forms, Licenses, Permits


  1. Driveway License - Plan Commission will discuss once turned in.  Mail to PO Box 176, Rock Springs, WI  53961
  2.  Building Permit - Please fill out the Univeral Building Permit Application and mail to PO Box 176, Rock Springs, WI  53961  Univeral Building Permit Form / Building Permit Ordinance
  • New Housing Permits are done through Pete Giese with General Engineering but first need Town Board approval.  General Engineering Company/Pete Giese (Phone: 608-697-7778)
  • All other building permits require a $35 fee and need Town Board approval prior to starting the project.  Please provide a copy of your approved county building permit when sending in the building permit form and fee.

Please Contact Town Clerk with any questions 608-522-4343 or E-Mail at freedom.townof@gmail.com